This cocktail is based on Moonshine Whisky. Moonshine whiskey was created during the American prohibition and was the population’s response to the extremely high alcohol tax. Today we can enjoy it in a legal and safe way.
Tools: Cocktail spoon and Measuring cup
Glass: Libbey cocktail glass
A challenging whisky cocktail with a winter flavour combination: apple and cinnamon.
50 ml Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine Whisky
50 ml Ole Smoky Cinnamon Moonshine Whisky
100 Fever Tree Ginger Ale
3 drops Angostura Bitters
1 cinnamon stick
3 pieces of apple
How to make the perfect Smokey Spiced Apple
- Fill your glass completely with ice.
- Add both Moonshine whiskies completely and stir for 5 seconds.
- Now insert your cocktail spoon vertically into the glass and let 100 ml of Fever Tree Ginger Ale flow gently along the spoon. This way you can save the bubbles for your cocktail.
- Add another 3 drops of Angostura Bitters.
- Finish with a cinnamon piece and three thinly sliced apple slices.